Pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection), hereinafter also referred to as “RODO”, please note that:
The Personal Data Controller is Diagnosis S.A., registered in the District Court in Białystok, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number: 0000431765, NIP number: 542-27-65-590, with the share capital of PLN 603,000, with its registered office in Białystok. Contact with the controller is possible at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data may be processed in order to:
- establish contacts related to the performance of the agreement or taking actions before its conclusion;
- conclude and perform the agreement with you;
- collect and keep accounting records and tax documentation based on the Accounting Act and tax laws;
- recognize possible complaint claims within the deadline and in the form provided for by law;
- enable the Controller to implement its legitimate interests, e.g. pursue claims.
- conducting marketing activities consisting in particular in the transmission of commercial offers of the Administrator (if you have given your consent in this respect).
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is: art. 6 par. 1 let. b of RODO (to the extent concerning the conclusion and performance of the agreement), art. 6 par. 1 let. c of RODO (to the extent of legal obligations of the Controller) and art. 6 par. 1 let. f of RODO (to the extent of implementation of the legitimate interest of the Controller).
Your data will be stored for the period in which generally applicable regulations require the Controller to store them, as well as for the period of performance and settlement of the agreement, until the claims arising from it are time-barred. In the event of pursue of claims or notification of competent authorities, the data will be stored for the duration of such proceedings.
Pursuant to applicable provisions on the protection of personal data, we may share your personal data with:
- Subsidiaries; in such a case, Diagnosis A. will commit its affiliates to comply with the provisions of this Policy;
- Third parties; to the extent permitted by applicable laws, Diagnosis S.A. may share your data with trusted third parties for purposes related to the provision of services, e.g. to accounting and legal offices, IT service providers, agents, entities conducting postal or courier activities, printing houses, payment institutions, telecommunications entrepreneurs with which Diagnosis S.A. concluded the cooperation agreement, as well as with other public administration bodies in connection with statutory obligations incumbent on the Controller.
You have the right to request from the Controller access to your personal data, their rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, as well as the right to transfer data and subject matter to their processing.
In the event of unlawful processing of data by the Controller, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Please be advised that the Controller makes every effort to provide all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against their accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, change, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with applicable law.
Your data will not be processed automatically.