The key objective of Diagnosis company is a constant increase of our Customers satisfaction level by offering and producing medical devices of high quality in accordance with the standards EN ISO 9001:200, EN ISO 13485:2003 and meeting all provisions of the Directive 93/42/EEC concerning medical devices as well as the Directive 98/79/EC for in-vitro diagnostic medical devices.
Our aspirations are intended to be achieved by:
- Identification and meeting all legal requirements for medical devices,
- Constant quality improvement of our products and offered services,
- Constant monitoring of the market, Customers demands and expectations and responding to it,
- Collection of information from the market in order to response quickly to any unfavorable information about the products,
- Cooperation with world-known manufacturers, suppliers and solid business partners,
- Providing our Customers with professional information about company field of activity,
- Providing reliable after-sale service,
- Professional, quick and kind Customer service,
- Professionals trainings for our employees,
- Periodic review of usefulness of Quality Policy and set objective as well as whole Quality Management System.
Quality Policy is familiar to every employee and the Managing Board of Diagnosis Sp. z o.o. is personally involved in accomplishing objectives and bears the responsibility for all the means enabling compliance of the requirements, improving and development of Quality System.
Our aim is to provide our Customers with products and services which are identified with the highest quality. To achieve this aim it is necessary to set the path and direction for the future development of the company. Thus, we can say that doing things with our Customers in mind is the path we have chosen, and, as for the direction of development, it’s quite simple: “act, always move ahead”.